School transport – School year 2014-2015
We have reached an agreement with the communes of Bertrange and Mamer and with the Luxembourgish authorities on provision of transport services which will ease access to the school in Bertrange-Mamer.
As from Monday, 8th September 2014, the school transport will function as follows:
- Two new school bus lines of will operate connecting Capellen, Holzem and Mamer to the school. This service will be free of charge for pupils in nursery and primary school. Please visit the school or the ATSEEE website for more details on those bus lines.
- The bus no 72B connecting Bertrange will be free of charge for pupils in nursery and primary school. Secondary school pupils who currently use this line can contact the ATSEEE.
- The bus nos 72A, 73A, 73B, 74, 75, 76, 77 and 84 will be available free of charge for all pupils in the school. The pupils from secondary school have to show their card My Card (provided free of charge by the school on request) or their JUMBOKAART.
- The bus nos 64, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 and 85 remain unchanged. Uses need to be registered with the ATSEEE.
- The shuttle system remains unchanged. Users need to be registered with the ATSEEE.
An in-depth evaluation on the school transport provision will be carried out during the first quarter of the school year 2014-2015.
European School Luxembourg II ATSEEE APEEEL2
Emmanuel de Tournemire Gregor Prajs Sandra Vella
Bertrange, September 4th, 2014