Further to the meeting between parents in the EN section and the UK representatives held on 8th May, we would like to inform you that a further meeting between parents and the Lux II management to discuss the local impact of the UK decision and how to move forward will take place on Monday 3 June at 19.00, venue to be confirmed but it on school premises (Mamer/Bertrange).
We are aware that this decision will affect practically all the students in the school so this meeting will be open to all parents whose children are studying English as L1, L2, L3 or L4.
If you are planning on attending could you please email the FAPEEEL secretariat (email@example.com) so that we can book the right sized room. In the meantime, we will keep you informed of any new developments via the FAPEEEL website.
For further information please contact the FAPEEEL office and/or Tom Shiels: firstname.lastname@example.org